Tony is a life long resident of Northeastern Pennsylvania and has been a licensed Realtor® since 1986. He is familiar with all of Luzerne County and many of the surrounding areas. He and his wife Mary Ann, who is also a Realtor® with Century 21 Smith Hourigan Group, have been helping all types of customers find or sell homes and investment properties.
He is a member of the Luzerne County Association of Realtors, the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. He has served on many committees on the local board of realtors. He is a Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI) and continually taking continuing education courses to keep informed of new changes in the real estate market.
Whether you are buying or selling the largest investment that most make, you expect professionalism, honesty, accuracy, and someone who will take a sincere interest in your move. Tony has:
- Knowledge of the complete transaction as well as the components
- Experience that will guide you through the most complex transactions
- Integrity so you can feel comfortable and confident with his advice
- Financial information that will help you to make better decisions
- Someone who will treat your transaction as if it was his own
Contact Tony at 570 715-7734 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org